Phase I, II, and III Remedial Work
Environmental Site Assessments & Closure Activities
Our closure activities include hazardous waste sites, UST, Class V Underground Injection Wells, waste removal, installation of monitoring wells.
We have performed the following projects:
- Phase I – using ASTM E-1527-13 & US EPA “All Appropriate Inquires”
- UST removal & Closure
- Class V Underground Injection Well Closure Activities, groundwater monitoring
- Closure activities for hazardous and nonhazardous waste storage areas at secondary nonferrous smelters
- Closure & Cessation of Regulated Activities
- Groundwater Monitoring Wells Abandoned/Sealing
Site Inspection & Compliance Audit
Our field services include site inspection and compliance audit. Since, many industrial applications fall under one or more environmental regulations and jurisdictions, our staff can look at the applicability of these regulations to your operations. We provide walk-through site audit and in-depth evaluation of the regulatory compliance status and permit requirements.
In many cases, non-compliance found during an audit and before an EPA inspection, when timely disclosed to EPA, and corrected, will not result in legal action.