Air Pollution Control
Our air program staff can help you with all your company’s compliance needs. With many years of prior work experience for the EPA, we apply our engineering and regulatory knowledge to solve air pollution problems. We take pride in our ability to work with our clients on a variety of air compliance issues and provide cost-effective solutions.
- New Source Permitting
- MACT Compliance Assistance
- Startup, Shutdown, and Malfunction Plans
- Federal & State Title V permit work & Non-Title V permit work
- Emissions inventory & Annual Emission Statement
- Emissions Testing and Engineering Data Collection
- Emissions Modeling
- Release Management Plans (RMP’s)
- Community Right-to-Know TIER II
- Toxic Release Inventories TRI – Form R
- Troubleshooting of Emission Control Equipment
- Engineering Services for design, selection & installation of Air Cleaning Equipment
- Compliance Audits
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments – AAI Rule
Projects Performed and Underway
- MACT Compliance Programs for Secondary Aluminum Processing Facilities
- Dioxins/Furans D/F Testing & Trouble shooting – Minerva-OH, Lebanon-PA, Kendallville-IN, Oldsmar-FL, Benton Harbor-MI, Scottsboro-AL
- Design of a Aluminum Thermal Chip Dryer with an afterburner, evaporative cooler and a Baghouse.
- Aluminum Sweat Furnaces with an Afterburner – Proprietary Design/MACT Compliance.
- Permit-to-Install for Secondary Aluminum Remelting Furnaces, Thermal Chip Dryers, Chemicals Manufacturing.
- 40,000 acfm Baghouse – engineering, construction & installation – Oldsmar, Florida
- Energy reduction program for two (2) catalytic fume incinerators, resulting in $175,000 savings in annual natural gas cost.
- Title V permit applications.
- Applications for Federally Enforceable State Operating Permits (FESOP’s)
- Applications for Coating Lines
- Applications for Standby Power
- Applications for Combustion Units
- Applications for Automobile Shredding Plants (Ontario Canada & Ocala Florida)