Hazardous Waste Tank System
HB Engineering performs professional engineering assessments and certifications for hazardous waste tank systems in accordance with the requirements of 40 CFR 264.190-200. Our engineers are qualified in the evaluation of hazardous chemicals and their compatibility with tank system materials, secondary containment, and adjacently stored materials.
We design piping systems, leak detection systems, vapor collection systems, and overfill & spill protection controls. Our field engineering services include ultrasonic measurements of the primary containment wall thickness, evaluation of ancillary equipment, and assessment of the integrity of the tank, tank foundation, and secondary containment.
Our Hazardous Waste Tank System Services Include
- Tank Selection and Design
- Ultrasonic Measurements of Tank Wall Thickness
- Compatibility of Stored Material with Tank System Materials
- Secondary Containments
- Piping Systems
- Leak Detection Systems
- Spill and Overfill Controls
- Written Assessment Reports
- Certifications by an Independent, Qualified Professional Engineer
- Air Emission Standards
- Generator Closure Requirements
If your facility needs the design of a new tank system, certification of a repaired tank system, assessment of an existing tank system. Please consider HB Engineering for the required professional engineering evaluation and certification needed to put your tank system in compliance.