HB Engineering founded in 1987, headquartered in North Royalton, Ohio is a privately held firm that provides environmental and engineering services to industry and municipalities.
Because of our diverse environmental experience, we are able to provide services to clients in a variety of industrial applications, nationwide. We meet the challenge of compliance demands of our clients and provide professional services at a reasonable cost.
We are a group of professional engineers dedicated to serve our clients and meet the challenges to deliver the service on schedule. We network with fabricators and suppliers of equipment, vendors, and construction companies to provide our clients with project engineering and management.
- Engineering Services for design, selection & installation of Air Cleaning Equipment
- New Air Source Permitting
- MACT Compliance Assistance
- Startup, Shutdown, and Malfunction Plans
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Federal & State Title V permit work & Non-Title V permit work
- Emissions inventory & Annual Emission Statement
- Emissions Testing and Engineering Data Collection
- Emissions Modeling
- Release Management Plans (RMP’s)
- Community Right-to-Know TIER II
- Toxic Release Inventories TRI – Form R
- Troubleshooting of Emission Control Equipment
- Compliance Audits